Monday, November 26, 2007

Snow!

I don't know how it happened, but it had something to do with snow and wind and cold. I guess it's winter. Ugh. Comes too fast. Somehow the summer always makes me think that the winter could never come back again.

Our Sunday morning Luke-ing has turned into more of a home church. Wow. We've got more people coming than we'd ever expect. The great thing is that people get hooked from just one visit. We constantly challenge, question, explore and marvel. What a breath of fresh air. Haven't felt this good about church in 6 years.

November, typically, is the cloudiest month of the year. Usually quite drab and depressing... but for some reason, I haven't really felt the effects of it too much. Photography school is a hoot and I can't think of anywhere else I'd rather be. It's a good feeling.

(except today... my windshield wiper fell off my car in the middle of a snowstorm. I've been learning to fix up my car on my own lately. Trying to be smart as a student, and breaking the girl mold, all at the same time. Yes, replacing a wiper was a big feat!)

No comments: