Wednesday, November 7, 2007

< procrastination >

Sometimes I think that if I tuck away my assignment papers for long enough, they'll somehow evaporate and I won't have to complete them anymore.

But then reality hits hard and then I decide to get down to business. I have to write a paper assessing my "software". Meaning, my emotional state, my lifestyle, my living situation and my future outlook - so that I can have a better idea on how to get into starting my own photography business. I never thought photography school would involve this - but I suppose there's a business side to any career, even when the career feels more like a fun hobby.

No rest for the weary. I can't wait to go out to see a movie on Friday night. Sucks that Into the Wild finished playing here in the city. I suppose I'll have to wait for its DVD release - or maybe it'll pop up at the cheap seats. (the poor student in me really likes the sounds of that)

< / procrastination >

No comments: